Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Settle down, I'm back

Yeah, yeah, I know, where the hell have I been? The holidays consume me, as I consume them, all of them... mac & cheese, potatoes, cookies... wine... wine... wine... Five straight nights of wine... it was heaven!

So, my husband and I are supposed to be on an all-fish diet. That was supposed to start yesterday, ha. We went to Mexican for dinner last night - so, does fish swimming in cheese sauce count for diet food? It was fish after all...  So, we, or I, started up again today. Hopefully Teenstruction won't make chocolate chip cookies again tonight!

I find I come up with the best material when I'm at work. Yeah, I know, I should be working, but I'm a very fast typer / typist, whatever... I'm very fast! I have to type fast so I get all of this crap out of my head or I'll forget it. See, I took a detour to answer an email and completely forgot what I was going to say.

So, Jake and the Fat Man are talking about the Zone Diet. The Fat Man keeps telling Jake that she is going to do the diet, but Jake just ignores her. It's fantastic! You know typical girls have a deep hatred for other girls when they talk about each others' weight, but not these two - they thrive on calling each other "fat ass" and "chunky butt". Maybe they should be called "Fat Ass" and "Chunky Butt", nah, I wouldn't be able to keep them straight. I just consider myself absolutely flabulous with a side of fattitude! Mmm, yeah girl... three snaps in a "Z" formation!

No comments:

Post a Comment