Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Not that random...

So, yeah, hey! This blog is going to be just about as random as a dog walking on it's hind legs... 

Well, okay, I guess not THAT random!
 That dog is just awesome! I don't have a dog. I have a fat cat. She's just a normal house cat, but if you closed your eyes, you'd think she was a Siamese cat trapped in a furry Jabba The Hut costume. She has all four legs, but she's still awesome. She's ten years old now and starting to get crunchy, but she doesn't go outside, so she just has to be able to make it down the stairs to trick everyone in the family that she's starving and no one ever feeds her and she's seriously about to pass out if you don't give her a treat or a piece of Boar's Head Honey Roasted Turkey... that's right... she's hard core about her snacks. That's funny, here I am talking about my chunky kitty when I have posted a picture of a dog that could easily be mistaken for the Chupacabra. Don't worry, here's a pic of Juce, the chunk.



She is a pretty awesome kitty.
So, now that I have this mess started, I'd love your feedback and any fun suggestions you can think of. Peace out alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment